Monday, April 12, 2010

Dress Shopping


I can't believe it is really happening... I am getting married! Today, my Mom and I went dress shopping. Although Jason and I are not getting married until next spring, I wanted to get an idea of what I wanted so I could have my perfect dress made in Thailand while I am in Asia. I found a gorgeous dress and I truly felt like a princess. I knew it was a good sign when all the people in the store came over and commented on me in THE DRESS. One lady that I didn't even know started to cry and congratulated me. It was a perfect day, just my Mom and I. I am so glad we got to experience this before I move on Thursday. I couldn't imagine trying on dresses by myself, especially without my Mom. It really struck me today that I am no longer the little girl who was a bride for Halloween but am actually going to be a bride IN REAL LIFE. I am trying to take everything in and cherish all of these special moments. Boy am I going to miss my Mom!

1 comment:

  1. It was one of my most favorite days ever...you are stunning....the most beautiful bride to be I've ever seen! A day I will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete