Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Olivia Goes To Ohio

As you probably noticed, we have done a lot of traveling since Olivia has been born. If you didn't know or didn't read, it's because we are moving to Asia next month. I say Asia because it looks like we aren't moving into our place in Singapore until the beginning of December so we are going to travel around in Thailand, Australia and the Philippines before then. Anyhow, all of the trips we have made thus far have been to introduce Olivia to family and friends before we leave. We, of course, will be back and forth a couple of times a year however I didn't know when we would get to see everyone since our trips always seem so short. So, we took our baby around to show her off. ;)

Last month, Livi made her very first trip to Ohio to meet some of her family on my side. It was important to me because I really wanted her to meet my Grandparents (her Great-Grandparents... duh!) before we left. I was especially excited about this trip because it was also the first time Jason has joined me up there too. I was excited to show him around, introduce him to Swensons (only the best burger you will ever eat!) and introduce him to some of my family he hadn't met yet. (Gosh, now I want a galley boy... ugh!)

It just so happened that we were there during my birthday, which was an extra blessing! It was so wonderful to be able to celebrate with some of my favorite people.

We had a great time spending time together, eating, shopping, swimming in the pool (Livi's first time!!), hanging around the bonfire and going dancing at a country bar. It was very fun and relaxing, which is just what the doctor ordered since I have been super stressed about our move and everything that has to get done beforehand.

Here are some of pictures of our time together from my new camera (my awesome bday present). :)(P.S. I don't have the pictures off of Jason's camera yet, which has some great shots. And I have to get my Mom's pics too. I'll post those soon!)





























What great memories!  It went by so fast! It always does. I can't wait to all be together again!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment