Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Grandson, Liam

Ok, you are probably thinking what a terrible Nonni (Grandma) I am, being that my Grandson Liam was born two months ago and that I haven't posted much about him. Truth be told, I did write an announcement post but I'm an idiot and it was just saved as a draft and was never actually published... doh!! I just figured this out because I thought I published more posts than I did the last couple of months and I just looked at my posts and boom, it was listed as a draft. That wasn't the only one but it was definitely the most important. So, I am sorry Kait!! It must have been my Mommy brain!

Anyhow, here is my original post:

Welcome To The World, Liam!!

Yesterday, (July 5) my Grandson Liam made his grand debut. He arrived at 3:30pm and weighed in at 7 lbs 15 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Kaitlyn, his Mommy, did awesome! She had the shortest labor ever, lucky girl!! She went into the hospital at around 11:30am. Obviously Liam was in a hurry to meet her. :)

Liam is doing great. My Mom and I went to the hospital to visit him and Kait. Jason is out of town. :( When we got there, Liam was being held for observation because he had a bit of fluid in his lungs so we didn't get a chance to hold him. But, I am definitely looking forward to holding him soon! And I know that Jason is beyond excited to get home so he can meet the little man.

Without further ado, here he is:



I can't wait for him and Olivia to grow up together. It's going to be so much fun. :) And congrats, Kait!! Job well done! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment