Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Little Traveler




Olivia got her first set of shots yesterday which means we are almost ready to go on our first trip. It's kind of crazy that the first flight Olivia will be on will be an international flight. It's even crazier to think that by the time she is 4 months old, she will have already been to Georgia (duh, it's where she was born!), Germany, Austria, Ohio, Singapore, Missouri and back to Singapore again to for our big move. I know that she will not remember these times but what an amazing experience it will be for us to show her the world. Of course we will take millions of pictures (billions, maybe) so we can show her when she is older. 

In case you were wondering, like I was before we got it, a child's passport lasts for 5 years. I think it's funny because when we are traveling in a few years, her picture will still be of her as an infant. I guess they just hope the baby will look somewhat the same. Weird. And another thing- it took them 7 tries to get the final picture that's on her passport because she was so awake and was just looking around. Apparently they need to be seen straight on with both ears in the picture and my sweet girl just couldn't stop moving from side to side, putting her hand on her forehead (my little drama queen) or yawning (showing the guy that she really didn't care if she was taking up all his time). I guess it's a good sign that she already loves exploring new places and people. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment