Friday, May 10, 2013

Olivia's Nursery

I know, I know- I haven't posted in a while. With baby showers and getting the nursery together, there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. That being said, the nursery is now finished and everything is washed and put away. All we need now is our sweet baby girl. Crazy to think that I am due in less than a month. Where does the time go?! Can I tell you how excited I am? I am so ready for my sweet baby girl to make her appearance!! :)

So, without further ado, here is sweet Olivia's nursery.





Might I add that the changing table/dresser, hutch and small mirror were all painted and antiqued by Jason. Isn't he amazing?! He did such a great job!! I should have taken more before and after pics. Here are the ones I took of the hutch. 

Before



After


I just love it!

I can't wait to bring Olivia home to her precious room! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment