Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Medieval Times Atlanta

On Saturday night, Jason and I joined our friends Mike, Lori, Lauren and Alan at Medieval Times. None of us had ever been. We had a total blast!

For those who have never heard of it, it is a family dinner theater experience featuring staged medieval-style games, sword fighting and jousting. A four course meal is served, which is eaten with your hands just like they did during medieval times. How fitting!

When you arrive, you are seated in a certain section and are given a certain knight/team to cheer for. We were the black and white team. Our knight didn't win but it was still a lot of fun.

There were tons of children in the audience, Jason acting just like one of them, and I couldn't help but think that I couldn't wait to come back with my kids one day. What a fun family experience!!

I am so glad that we had a chance to go. Here are some pictures.






Can't wait to go back. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment