Monday, May 20, 2013

Liam's Baby Shower

My step-daughter Kaitlyn is due to have her sweet baby boy, Liam, in July. On May 4th I hosted a baby shower for her and baby Liam at my house. It was so much fun! The shower had a cowboy theme  and turned out super cute. It was so nice to all get together, eat, play games and celebrate the upcoming arrival of Liam. Instead of bringing cards, I asked everyone to bring a children's book with a wish inside for Liam to expand his little library. I also contacted a whole bunch of Kait's friends in Missouri that couldn't make it to the shower so they could send me some wishes that I put inside books for them. It turned out so well and I think I really surprised Kait.



















Overall, the shower was a huge success. Thanks to everyone who came and helped shower Kait and Liam!! Now I can't wait for my sweet grandson to get here!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment