Friday, March 19, 2010

To Do List


Ok, so first I would like to apologize for being MIA the last couple of weeks. My life has been crazy busy and I realized that it was time to BREATHE and post a new blog.

I don't think time has ever flown by so quickly and it is crazy scary to think that we will be moving to Singapore IN LESS THAN A MONTH! We have soooo much to get done/do that I'm beginning to feel as if I am stuck in quick sand, trying to get out.

Here is my checklist:
~Pack, pack, pack!!!
~Get International Insurance squared away
~Go to the Dentist
~Get my haircut
~Go shopping!!!
~Get a new driver's license

Thankfully, here's what I've already completed:
~I sold my car!!
~Quit work
~Got Bella fixed
~Sold a lot of stuff on Craigslist

April 15 will be here before we know it. For those that have asked, we are pretty much booked until we leave. We really won't be around at all in April since we are going to Missouri for Spring Break to Jason's parent's buffalo ranch. I hope to see you all before we go!

Alright... back to packing... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment