Tuesday, March 2, 2010

For Sale



For most people, April 15th is looked upon as being tax day. For Jason and I, however, that is the day we begin our adventure across the world in Singapore. I know that this month is going to fly by and we have so much that we have to get done before we leave. Talk about stress! My last day of work (in the office, anyway) is this Friday. After Friday, you can offically call me the Craigslister because I will then be trying to sell many of our belongings before we skip town.

As a child, I used to love visiting garage sales with my Dad on Saturdays. We would walk around and pick through other people's trash and it would become our treasure. I've decided that it is much easier being on that side of the sale, especially when you have a time limit.

Nowadays, people tend to use websites such as Craigslist and Ebay. I have a love/hate relationship with these sites. Yes, you can sell your items quickly and effectively, but it is a pain in the butt taking a picture of each item and writing a description of it. Then, of course, you have to either send the item or meet up with the buyer. Major pain! Oh well, maybe I will sell the big items online and then have a mini garage sale or donate the rest.

Either way, I am very excited to be starting over and beginning our life together.

On that note, if you have any requests for anything that we own, let me know.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment