Friday, March 5, 2010

Another chapter closes...


Today is officially my last day of work at Sedgwick. It seems like just yesterday I got hired. It's quite surreal actually. Today is first time that I actually FEEL like we are moving. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be where I am today. I am so happy, excited, blessed, anxious, nervous, thrilled... there really are no proper words. This is my most scatterbrained post to date, but it's perfect because that's how I am in this moment.

The thing that I can put together in my head is that I am going to miss all the great people I have had the chance to work with and get to know, you know who you are. You have helped me through some of my hardest times and have been truly uplifting. Thanks for showing your support in everything that I do and for your encouragement. I hope to remain friends with all of you. You are some damn good people.

I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment