Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Taronga Zoo

Our first weekend in Sydney, Jason, Olivia and I made our way to the Taronga Zoo. Ever since Jason and I began traveling we have always made a point to visit the zoo in whatever city we are in (if there is one, that is). I must say, the Taronga Zoo has by far the best view of all the zoos we have been to.

In order to get to the zoo, you have to take a ferry. It is right on the water overlooking the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The water is so so blue and the view was just spectacular!! Of course by the time we got to the sky safari it was overcast and we didn't get very good pictures. Oh well, I guess we will have to go back. ;)

My favorite parts of our day were the seal show (I just love any kind of water show!) and the sky safari. Olivia actually paid attention during both so I think it's safe to say that she loved them too! I highly recommend a visit if you are ever in Sydney. 

Here are some pictures of our day:

























Can't wait to go back when Olivia is a bit older! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment