Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Vote.


This November is a very important election in the U.S. which is why I made sure to fill out and mail in my official absentee ballot while I was in town. My vote will be counted, which is very important. Not only is it my right to vote but I also believe that it is my duty as a citizen. With that, of course, comes researching the candidates. I think it is absurd that people are allowed to vote without knowing what the candidates stand for, believe in or what their policies are. There should also be a mandatory drug test and I.Q. test but that's a whole different story. Anyway, I truly believe that this election can make or break the foundation of America. I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and I am not going to argue about which candidate to choose (because I know many of my friends have very different opinions on this) but all I ask is that you research and go out and vote in November. Every vote counts. I just wish mine counted twice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment