Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kait's Visit

I know, it's been forever since I last posted. Things have been crazy around here, to say the least.

Kaitlyn joined me on my flight back to Salzburg. She visited Jason and I for 16 days. During that time, I showed her around Salzburg, we went to a wedding in Munich and then to Oktoberfest, we visited Prague and then we went to Italy for a day. Jason worked during the weekdays so it was just Kaitlyn and I. We had a lot of fun shopping, going out for lunch, and hanging out with some of my friends. Then on the weekends the three of us went out to dinner, to a couple of bars, visited the castle and just hung out.

We had a lot of fun with Kaitlyn while she was here. We just wish she would have come sooner. Better late than never, I suppose. Anyhow, here are a few pictures of her trip with us.




















We had a blast with you, Kait! We can't wait for you to visit us during our next adventure!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment