Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Going, Going, Going

That's what I've been doing the last several weeks.

Here's what we've been up to:
-Kaitlyn's graduation from AIT training in the Army
-Christmas with the Shannon's
-Christmas with the Cohen's
-New Year's Eve with friends
-Work (Jason)
-End of the year shopping
-Hanging out with family and friends

On Thursday, my Mom and I leave for Ohio for a few days to welcome my cousin Derek home from Afghanistan. He is having a huge welcome home bash and we are so excited to be able to celebrate with him. Jason is in Dallas for the week on business. :( I so wish he could have gone with us!

Then on Monday we head back to the 'Burg.

This trip back to the States has been wonderful but we are excited to be going HOME.

I will blog about each event when we get home. If you are wondering why I haven't posted lately, I forgot my camera cord on our coffee table and can't upload pictures until I get back. So, get ready for tons of posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment