Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brunswick Stew


... is one of my favorite southern dishes. I seriously love the stuff and have been wanting to make it forever. I figured since I can't be in the south, I would bring the south to me. There was one small problem though, I did not have a crockpot. I looked everywhere in Salzburg and could not find one (or a slow cooker). I swear they like to make life difficult around here sometimes. Anyway, I ordered one online at amazon.at and it was delivered right to our door along with an awesome juicer that I ordered (but that's a whole other story). I immediately went to the grocery store and picked up the ingredients and began to make Mike's awesome brunswick stew recipe. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. We've been grubbing on it all weekend. It's the little things in life that make me happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want to try another recipe next time. Jess makes a bunswick stew that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete