Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a lovely time while we were home for Christmas. We were very blessed to spend time with both of our families while we were in town.

The first weekend we were in town, Kaitlyn graduated from her AIT training in the Army. We drove up to Fort Bragg for the ceremony. It was so great to be able to be there to support Kaitlyn and to meet all of her battle buddies. What a wonderful accomplishment it is! We are so proud of you Kait!! :)

Later that weekend, we spent time with Jason's family at his sister's house. We had a super fun white elephant gift exchange that my family attended as well. I just love it when we are all together! So much fun! And of course, we watched several football games and chatted all night long.

Then, on Dec. 23 our niece Isabelle was born. Such an exciting day!! We just love her!!

Christmas this year was wonderful! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my parent's house after a lovely Christmas Eve service at the church we were married at- Christ The Shepard Lutheran Church. We opened presents with my family on Christmas morning. This year was my favorite year so far because my nephew, Nathan, is two years old and really got to enjoy Christmas for the first time. There is nothing like seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child.

Here are some of my favorite memories:






































I love my family! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment