Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Atlanta Bachelorette Party

I know, it seems like I have had a ton of bachelorette parties! This is the last one, I promise!

Last Wednesday night, some of my friends and sorority sisters from college took me out to dinner and drinks. Even though it was a random Wednesday, we still had a blast!

We went to Buckhead Bottle Bar for dinner. While we were there, they had a lingerie shower for me. I got some super cute stuff! After dinner, we went to Whiskey Blue for some drinks. It was a totally random night, which is probably why it ended up being so much fun!

I am so thankful for all of my friends. Even though they all had to work the next day, they all stayed out and made my night! Shoutout to Jess who has been the best Maid of Honor ever and has done wayyy too much for me! I love you girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment