Monday, April 11, 2011

Typical Monday

Mondays here are my least favorite day of the week. It is my designated wash and grocery shopping day- two things that I am not very fond of. Usually I have the car on Mondays, making life a little easier.

This morning, as I started my routine early this morning, I went downstairs and started the wash. As I was about to put the first load in the dryer, I realized that it was not working (after it ate several of my coins). Since I leave for the States on Sunday, and I have 6 loads of wash to do today, I had to get it done. So, this is what my kitchen now looks like. I still have two loads of wash left, so I hope some of this dries real quick!
Of course, as I was grocery shopping last week, I almost bought a drying rack (since I had the car) so I could dry some items upstairs. I am now kicking myself for not doing so, especially since I don't have the car today and can't go out and pick one up real quick.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment