Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home Sweet Tea... or Home ;)

I arrived back in the States on Sunday evening. My flight home was less than pleasant with a young boy kicking and hitting the back of my seat the whole trip home. All 10 1/2 hours. I even turned around and asked him to stop three times. Longest flight EVER, especially by myself.

Sunday evening I spent time with my family and my sweet nephew who is now walking and talking some. Crazy! When I was home for Christmas, he took a step or two and fell. It is crazy that he is now running all over the place. My favorite thing, though, is that his favorite phrase to say is "I love you." Melts an Aunt's heart!

Yesterday, I ran around town running a bunch of errands. Of course I stopped at Chick-fil-a and got a dose of sweet tea and a couple of chicken fingers. Mmmm I missed American food!

Overall, I've been having a pretty good time. It would be so much better if Jason was home with me right now, but he will be here soon enough. I can't wait!! (Miss you lovey!!)

This weekend is my bachelorette party in NYC. It's gonna be so much fun! We have so many fun things planned and of course I get to see some of my very best friends. I will definitely post pictures!
Until then...I hope you all have a very Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment