Friday, February 5, 2010

Blah

Blah is the title to this post because that is precisely how I feel today. It is cold, rainy and overall nasty outside today. I woke up and noticed that Bella both peed and pooed the bed last night. I was 30 minutes late to work this morning because people in Atlanta do not know how to drive in any kind of incliment weather and there was a wreck on 400. What else is new? Happy Friday! Ughh. Last night was not any better. It is so hard for me to see the ones I love go through a rough time when there is nothing I can do to help them. It does not help that I get guilty easily, which only makes things worse. My neck was hurting terribly last night too, as it has been for the last two weeks. Thank God I have another Chiropractor appointment after work today and then it will be the weekend. I have a couple of fun things to look forward to: going to bed early tonight, lunch with Carly tomorrow, going out with Alex downtown tomorrow night, spending time with Nathan, and of course the Superbowl. Although, next weekend is what I am REALLY looking forward to. Jason has been out of town for 10 days now and he gets back next Sunday, just in time for Valentine's Day. His trip is 19 days long but seems to last FOREVER. I can't wait for him to get home because he seems to make everything all better. Missing him like crazy...

Somedays you're the bug, some days you are the windshield...

Update: Since originally posting this blog, I dropped my lunch in the lunchroom and lunch for tomorrow was cancelled. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment