Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Run Georgia



I've decided that I am going to start running some races again. In the past, I have ran 9 Peachtree Roadraces, a Scottish Rite fun run, and several others. Just last week I ran the Kaiser Permanente 5k and had a lot of fun. Today I decided to look at rungeorgia.com which lists several races throughout the year in Georgia. I have just signed up for one this weekend in Cumming, GA and I can't wait. I hope to work my way up to a half marathon and maybe someday a full marathon (if my feet can handle it!). On October 10 I hope to run the Frogtown Trail Challenge, if I am not working for The River that day. I will keep you guys posted on my upcoming races. If any of you are interested in joining me, please let me know. I always love running company!

No comments:

Post a Comment