Friday, March 7, 2014

Livi is 9 Months!

I can hardly believe it! Where does the time go? It is weird to think that she has been out as long as she was in while she was cooking. This little girl has brought me more joy than I have ever known. Each day with her has been a new adventure and it is crazy to see her grow physically and mentally right before my eyes. I am so blessed to be her Mom. I just love my little baby girl!

Some of her favorite things include:
-Eating yogurt, pears and crunchies (and anything on the floor she isn't supposed to).
-Walking with her walker and riding her princess car. She is cruising everywhere and will be walking soon I'm sure!
-Playing with her toys and the neighbors dogs.
-Sleeping with her teddy.
-Playing with all of her little friends during our playdates each week.
-Swimming! She loves when she has swim lessons every Thursday or when Mommy and Daddy take her.
-Books. The kid loves to read and I hope that never changes.













Happy 9 months Livi! Hard to believe that 1 is right around the corner!! Love you sweet girl!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment