Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm Coming Home

... I'm coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home...

Tomorrow at around 5am, Jason, Jack and I are off to the Munich airport!

We land in Atlanta around 2:30pm. From there, we are driving to my parent's house to drop Jack and some bags off and then we are off to Fayetteville, NC for Kaitlyn's graduation from her Army AIT training the next morning. Whoop, whoop-- go Kaitlyn!! :) Immediately after her graduation, we drive back to Georgia to celebrate Christmas at Jason's sister's house with his family and my family. Our first family Christmas all together. I am beyond excited!

We have so many fun things planned while we are home and of course I am super excited about Christmas. It is by far my favorite holiday. Nothing beats spending time with the family, giving gifts, eating amazing home-cooked meals, Christmas Eve church service, and spending quality time with my husband. Ahhh I am so excited!!

Last night was our last girl's night get together. We went to the Christkindlmarkt and had some gluhwien before saying goodbye. Most of us will be gone for four to five weeks, so it was nice to have one last get together. I love these girls!

Well, I have to get back to packing. See you on the other side of the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment