Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello world!

I'm bacckkkk! :) So, I've decided to give this whole blog thing another shot with a new site! I figured it would be a great way to document my crazy life!

I guess I should give you all somewhat of an intro or update, eh? Let's see here... I turned 25 two days ago! Man do I feel old. Well, to be honest I don't really FEEL old, but I think you get what I am saying. I did get a pedi the other day and the woman asked if I started high school back up Monday. I started to chuckle and told her that I was already out of college. You should have seen the look on her face!

Anyway, I am now working at 97.1 The River and I am also a Claims Examiner for The Home Depot account at my company. I definitely never would have pictured myself where I am today, but it is a pleasant surprise for the time being. I am still not sure what I want to do with my life, then again I'm not sure if anyone does. I also play on a co-ed softball team. I like to stay as active as possible and definitely need to get back into the gym habit. Other than that, I am just living it up-- conquering the world! :)

My brother Aaron just got married to Coley on Aug. 9, 2009. They are expecting their first child in January. I feel bad for the kid already because I am going to spoil the heck out of him/her! I don't think they realize how excited I am. I can't wait to buy all the baby clothes, toys, etc.!

Well, that's all folks! (for now that is)

More to come soooon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment