Friday, February 1, 2013

Nathan is 3!!


On Sunday, this little guy turned 3!! I can't believe it! Where does the time go?! I am so lucky to be his Aunt. Nathan is such a fun little guy and he says the funniest things. He is such a great little helper too! On Tuesday I went over to my parent's house to clean out some of my old boxes and he helped go through some things. As we went through a bag of my old teddy bears, he said to me, "now that one's just adorable!" I love how independent and fun he is and he is sooo smart. It has been such a pleasure watching him grow up. It is so nice to be so close so I can watch Lily and Isabelle grow up too. And of course, it will be so nice to have cousins right around the corner for my sweet little bun in the oven. Anyway, Happy 3rd Birthday, Nathan!! We love you!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment