Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gaisberg: Jack's First Hike

Salzburg is full of glorious mountains and hills. To be honest, I am surprised it has taken us this long to explore some of them. On Saturday, Jason and I decided to hike Gaisberg for the first time and we brought Jack along with us.

To be honest, I am very impressed with how well Jack did. Being only 4.5 lbs., I thought the little man would have to be carried on our two hour hike uphill. The only times I really carried him were when other dogs were passing us, when we were walking on a bridge, and when he needed help up in steep areas. He did so well! So proud of him!

By the end of it, I think I was more tired than Jack was (and Jason for sure). I had to keep reminding myself "hey, there's a beer garden at the top... not too much longer!!" Works everytime! ;)

Well, here are some pictures of our day:

No comments:

Post a Comment