Monday, November 8, 2010

Singapore Zoo and Night Safari

Yesterday, Jason and I went to the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. It was definitely the best zoo I have ever been to. There was such a variety of animals and what's better than having a zoo in an actual rain forest atmosphere? Not much, I can tell you that.

I must say though, my favorite part of the day was when Jason got picked out of a crowd of several hundred people to do a tribal dance during one of the shows. You should have heard the crowd cheer! I know he will probably kill me, but of course I have to post pictures!


While we were waiting to go into the Night Safari, the same tribal group did a show, dancing with fire. Out of all the people in the crowd, I kid you not, I got picked out of the crowd as a volunteer. Seriously, what are the odds? (By the way, neither of us volunteered!) Jason got picked at the Zoo and I got picked at the Night Safari on the same day- craziness! It wouldn't be fair to just post pics of Jason, so here are some of me that are far less embarrassing. They had me shoot at a ballon in between one of their legs with a spit gun and dart (which I was successful at!) and then hold a ballon in front of me that they shot at. So much fun!


Here are some of the animals we saw throughout the day.

 

Overall, yesterday was one of my favorite days in Singapore. I just love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment